Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Almost done and Potterwatch

A year ago, I was in Dubai packing my life up into two suitcases and heading over to London (Ontario, not UK) to begin a new life as a journalist.

Now I'm almost at the end of my degree and I've certainly come a long way. So have my classmates. Some have launched online portfolios, while other have started podcasts (as you can see on the links sidebar). We've begun collaborations and in a sense formed an informal media network, with a variety of content and programming.

So do check out my classmates' podcast, Potterwatch. I've made a guest appearance:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I never really thought about it until you aggregated all of our blogs/publications in your sidebar. We really turned into a sort of network, comprised of autonomous journalists just creating content. And we actually have a good amount of content coming out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I'm so proud of our class :)

    ReplyDelete